Here are some of our testimonials from our past satisfied customers. To leave a Google comment for either location, please click below.
The Staff of the Doggie Cottage
- I have been using Doggie Cottage for the last 6 years with two Golden Retrievers. The groomer does an excellent job and I usually get them back in record time, which is very important to me. I have owned dogs for 40 years and have gone to many different groomers, Doggie Cottage is hands down the best.
- I live in Maine or the summer and discovered Doggie Cottage 3 years ago. My 7 year old Chocolate Lab, Bella, has been going there ever since. The staff is absolutely fantastic and they all take great care of her. I drop Bella off in the morning and she literally jumps out of the car window when we arrive she is so happy to be there. She runs to the door and gets even more excited when she’s brought out back to play with all her friends. When I get her home she eats and usually falls asleep for the night. A TIRED DOG IS A HAPPY DOG! Thank you all for all you do for Bella and running one of the best Doggie Daycare facilities Bella has ever been to.
- Tehya, our Australian Shepherd, has been going to your Scarborough & Gray locations for 9 years, when we visit family up in Maine. We kennel her with you, rather than our local because your kennels and staff are absolutely the best we have ever experienced. She loves being there, all the socializing she gets to do, the attention she gets from loving staff, she gets to be on the furniture(! lol), and when we pick her up, she’s so happy (not manic to get away) and sleeps most of the 5+ hour drive home from having played so much with her new friends. I appreciate the owners and staff so much, your dedication and obvious love/care for the pets in your care, really shows. Thank you so much for being the best kennels EVER. I only wish you opened up one in CT! 😀
- Best doggie day care I have brought my dog too. They take good care and watch your dog 24/7. They treat them like a child. I love how they post over 100 pictures everyday on facebook so you can check in on your dog to see how there day is going. I wouldn’t bring my dog anywhere else. I trust doggie cottage 101%!!
- I am so grateful for the loving care you show for my petite Pocket. While I was in Ireland for 2 weeks, she was pampered and had a great time playing with her favorite mix of doggie friends.I especially appreciated the daily Facebook pictures, while I was far away.When she spends a day there, I know she’s had a fabulous time because she’s waggy and tuckered out when I pick her up. Your family and staff reflect a special love for animals and pet parents. Thank you for providing an exceptional experience for us.
- Thank you! My grandpuppy, Duke had a great time! The Doggie Cottage is the perfect place for him to let off his over abundance of terrier energy! Thank you for taking awesome care of him and we are looking forward to becoming long term patrons!
- Our sassy Alaskan Malamute, Hunter, has been going to the DC for the two years and he LOVES it. He starts to howl happily when we turn down the street because he knows that he is going to be getting some playtime in! My husband and I love it because we know that the Scarborough DC is taking care of beloved Hunter and they really take the time to meet our needs as well as his. They spend extra time training him and us to raise a happy and healthy family. Hunter would not be the awesome dog he is today if not for the staff at the Scarborough Doggie Cottage. Thanks so much for EVERYTHING you do!! The Mills family 🙂
- Hi all, Thanks for taking such terrific care of Jenny. She looks like she had an awesome time and she returned to us smelling like sweet freshness from her pampering and totally tuckered out! It’s a great feeling knowing if we need a safe loving home away from home…you guys are there! Thanks again and Happy Valentines Day! Tom & Johnna Gilley
- My German Shepherd Zelda loves her visits to the Doggie Cottage in Scarborough. She’s a high energy gal 5 yr old who acts 2! Everyone has been so friendly and accommodating. I travel every so often for work and the Doggie Cottage takes great care of Zellie while I’m away. And she’s totaly spent when I pick her up so I know she’s been playing hard with her buds. Thanks so much! Jane
- LaVega loves the Doggie Cottage! She has so much fun and Phil and Di have done a great job working with our overly smart and spoiled Rottie puppy. Thanks again..Kim and Neil (message from Vega: thank you and say hi to my puppy friends 🙂 I can’t wait to see you again tomorrow!
- My name is Hitch and my Mom can hardly drive up Bull Run because I jump all over the car with such excitement. Sometimes I beep the horn with my butt when my Mom opens the car door to get out. My Mom worries about me because I can’t hear, but she knows that when I am at the Doggie Cottage everyone loves and takes care of me just like I was their very own pet. They show me lots of love and so when my Mom goes away on business she knows that she doesn’t have to worry…that I am safe and happy. My human friends at the Doggie Cottage have worked really hard to gain my trust and love, for that I will be forever grateful. It isn’t easy for me to relax for my handicap makes me very scared of people in general. Thank you Doggie Cottage for being a place where I can make friends, feel happy and be safe! Love, Hitch….or “Hitchie”
- Thanks for taking such good care of Abbie this weekend. She is exhausted today. Good to know that she got some play time in over the weekend. We would definitely take her back there again!
- My Ridgeback hound Casey had so much fun spending a week with you. When I picked him up, he slept for hours when we got home. He is looking forward to coming back to play. Chad Eastman
- You sound like a very nice place for me to leave my dog and it is close to my home
- Our chocolate lab Lacey loves the Doggie Cottage! The staff are phenomal; we always feel like we’re leaving our dog in safe and capable hands. Lacey goes nonstop all day, but when we pick her up, she is very happy and very tired from a day of play! Thank you, Doggie Cottage!
- To wom it may concern: I’m Rocco, I started going here about 2 months ago and I love it!!!!!!! I’m pretty big and loud but they treat me like I’m normal. I have made some friends and the staff treats us all the same.Please think about bringing your dog here because I always like to meet new dogs. We will have fun. P.S. My Dad always says that the staff is awesome.